Yesterday, I wasn’t satisfied with retrobrite last results on front console and L/R buttons. Before of re-assembling all plastic parts with electronics, I decided to came back this parts to sunlight for two extra hours to remove the light yellow aspect remaining on some spots on those parts.
So, after the retrobrite process, I re-assembled the SNES console and the controller available (the other one still missing), starting plugging electronic parts outside the plastics to see if everything works fine. And, it worked! I decided to clean the electronic parts with Isopropyl Alcohol and cotton swabs.
With all clean, I started to re-assembling first the controller and then the console.
Scheduled for the next day, I’ll wait for the courier company to deliver the console stickers and the original RF cable. I’ll start to digging out on the web to shop the cartridges and another controller. 😉