The thematic interest group course IG 08 was identified from the analysis of the papers presented in oral communication and poster, during the years 2008-2016. The qualitative and quantitative study took place from the domain analysis, to identify how the approach of technologies inside the IG 08 from seven categories of structured analysis from the menu of the IG and the proposal of Santos et al. (2013), identifying themes, authors, and institutions in each of them. This step of the study resulted in the mapping of the IG 08 – Information and Technology, with the display of the main approaches about the technologies in the context of IG 08, your distribution in terms of presentation and the rankings of authorship and of institutions.
Yesterday, I wasn’t satisfied with retrobrite last results on front console and L/R buttons. Before of re-assembling all plastic parts with electronics, I decided to came back this parts to sunlight for two extra hours to remove the light yellow aspect remaining on some spots on those parts.
After the cleaning process, I wake up 8 am to prepare all ABS plastic parts that need to be repaired, with that yellowed aspect by actions of time. To achieve that, I decide to choose an industrial prepared solution with Glycerin and Hydrogen peroxide to make the retrobrite process. This kind of product is used in hair salons and other beauty treatments. It’s very easy to find in Brazil in large bottles at a fair price, mainly because Brazilian women profile, I guess. LOL
Today was time for shopping some products that I needed to clean up everything before starting to apply retrobrite on the console. To be more precise, I bought a toothbrush with soft bristles, a pack of Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), a roll of Polyvinyl chloride film (known as PVC plastic film or plastic film), a bottle with 900ml (30oz) of a solution based in Glycerin and Hydrogen peroxide (used by Hair Salons and on beauty treatments), and some disposable cleaning towels without alcohol. To find and buy these products and came back to my house took almost my entire morning! (An issue related to living in a large city) ;-(
The next step was finishing the removal of circuits and other things that can’t be wet from ABS plastics. In fact, this step is easy to disassemble, but it needs to be careful collecting screws, springs, and silicon-based layers. To be honest, I’m surprised with the aspects of ABS plastic and circuits, especially internally. However, this is not the reality found on stickers, requiring at least two to be replaced: the power switch message (that came almost blank) and the bottom barcode (that simple change to dust when I tried to remove some two void seals above it).